CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Aubree is her name

My daughter Aubree just turned 5 this June. I just loved the name Aubree,and I knew it would be my first daughters name before I was even pregnant. And it suits her well. After I had her I didn't have time to cry over the joy of being a Mommy. I was too tired and worried about what to do here and there... after all she was my first baby I didn't know what to do.But,my first night home with her during the late night feeding's it all came out... an over flow of tear's and emotion. I thought & prayed..Thanking the Lord for such a sweet,healthy, beautiful baby girl He blessed me with. I remember thinking to myself. "What did I ever do that was so great for Him (God) to bless me with such a beautiful gift?".........  


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."
James 1:17

Favorite saying from my Aubree: 
"Mommy,I love you as big as God... because He is bigger then a giant!!" :)
I love how she will randomly tell me how much she loves me through out the day. Make's me feel like I am doing something right with my life.

She is:


Silly, bossy, loving, helpful, creative, outgoing, shy, active.


Her favorite thing's are: Dinosaurs, Cars, Zoobles, playing online games, soccer, hula hooping and swinging on her swing.


I could keep going on and on about her. But all you need to know is I love her with every fiber of my being. She has my heart and always will no matter how old she get's.


The song "Aubrey" by Bread.... I didn't know about this song till after I had her. LOVE IT! 

 Most importantly she is a child of God. She loves Jesus and has accepted Him into her heart. And she loves learning all that she can about Him. She told me just last night. That if you love Jesus your heart is red. But if you dont you have a brown heart. Words of Wisdom from my 5yr old.  :)


 

2 comments:

Post a Comment