CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Moving out?

The other night we were all just having a fun night... and the topic of moving out came up. Not sure why. Anyway's I told Aubree she could move out when she's 18 after she graduate's highschool. Then my husband say's "no she can move out after she turns 6!" (well she is 5 now) All of a sudden she starts jumping for joy like she can't wait to get out of this miserable place. Where her parent's meet every one of her needs!

I was shocked she was so happy to leave us. Just a year or go-or wait maybe even 6mos ago. She would tell me she's never getting married and she wants to live with us forever. <3  And I would always say If thats what you want to do... that's ok with me.   :)

Now she wants to move???????????????

After her jumping she finally see's me with my pittiful face asking "you want to leave me?" She hugs me very sweetly and say's "Mommy I will come and visit you ALL the time."   Then I start to ask the big questions. Where will you live? Aubree: I don't know. Well you have to have somewhere to live. You can't just live outside. You have to get a job etc etc... I tell her. She finally say's... I will work at walmart! And you can come to register 1 any time and I will ring up all your groceries for $1.00.  lol Oh if my 5 year old only knew.

I'm starting to wonder now what's worse. My daughter wanting to move out at 6yrs old. Or wanting to work at walmart and give her parents a MAJOR discount. lol  Well after all that Daddy finally said he was kidding and she can't move out till she's 21! Yay! Something we can agree on! (For now)  

3 comments:

MyInnerCheerleader said...

Reminds me of being a kid and telling people I wanted to work at McDonalds when I grew up. My Mom would cringe with embarrassment.

Rosie said...

Haha! If only life was as easy as we thought. 😉

Rosie said...

Haha! If only life was as easy as we thought. 😉

Post a Comment