CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girls

I never thought having girls would consist of very sensative,screaming drama queens!!! lol I'm not in any way complaining about my two daughters. They make me laugh with their antics! lol Just I never knew what I was in for with having girls. I wanted a girl both time's I was pregnant. And to tell you the truth,as much as I'd love to have a boy one day. I'd much rather perfer another girl <3

Here are some reason's without a shadow of a doubt you KNOW you have girls:

The don't like to be dirty... or their Justin Beiber shirt to be dirty.

 They do not what so ever like any kind of bugs, not even lady bugs. Or made up bugs for that matter... regularly we hear screams of Aubree telling us there is a "flying spider" we try to explain their is no such thing. Oh, and telling them mosquito's suck your blood is a VERY BAD IDEA.

  They are highly emotional and may cry at any moment.

     They love their Daddy. And he can do no wrong. :)


  

2 comments:

Shel said...

when i brought aubree over here, a big wasp flew by us as we walked to the car... she screamed at the top of her lungs and said "is that a flying spider?!" LOL

Trish said...

lol @ Shelby priceless! Alex hates to be dirty and if Andy gets one drop of water on him he must change. He now does his own laundry!

Post a Comment